Rylie's little cousin Gunner got to spend the night with us. Neither Mike nor I were up to sleeping outside with them, so we set up the tent in the front room and they had a blast!
Being the great MOM I am, I slept on the tramp with the kids. It was actually really fun, the kids counted stars until they were sound asleep. Helps to not give Bode a nap that day and he was tuckered out. In the morning they had rolled in on me and it was a little close, but I would take that from my kids anytime.
These two have become the best of buds!!! I think Bode is going to be so bored when Rylie goes to school. On this particular day, they decided to be twins. Notice the outfits!!
We spent a lot of time at the Logan Aquatic Center and North Shore will all our good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment