What in the world, when did my baby girl turn into a kindergartener. Where did the last 5 years go! Rylie couldn't have been more excited than she was and she is ready for Kindergarten. Mom did pretty good taking her until I saw another mom sobbing. Then I felt the emotions coming on. So we sent her on her way and got out before a FEW tears fell.
What a big girl, I am so proud of her!!!
Surviving her first day, she loved it. Loved every minute of it!
I love this picture of her running to tell me all about her first day.
Bode is surviving too! He was playing in the sand box her first day, came in after a bit and said "lets go get Rylie", I had to tell him she needed to be in school a little longer and we would go to the park until it was time to pick her up. Hope mom is as fun to have around as Rylie.
When I was doing Rylie's hair for her first day of school, she asked me when she should start cartwheeling and cheering about school. I was like what??? Then she says remember you read that note to me at school, when do we start doing it? I then realized what she was talking about, her teacher had put all these different type of shoes in the hallway with all the kids names on them. The poem next to the shoes said its all. "I'm hopping, I'm skipping, I'm kicking my heels, I'm shouting, I'm singing, I'm doing cartwheels, I'm bouncing, I'm bursting, I'm giving a cheer -because a new year is finally here!" Rylie really took the note literally and was going to cartwheel, cheer her way into school. I love it! I should of let her, she was so excited to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment