Today I took the kids to the park, it was a bit breezy, but it is so nice to be out and about though. Bode was climbing on the bleachers by the park and was carrying something is his hand, I thought it looked like a pine cone. When I got closer I realized it was a DEAD BIRD HEAD, yes just the head. I was so disgusted and ran to get the hand santizer and wet wipes. UUUGGGHH
Rylie told me a while back that "Justin Beiber is hot", i started laughing and asked her who told her that? I was thinking her older cousins that we had just spend time with. Nope, it was her best little four year old buddy. I got quite the kick out of it. So i asked Rylie what does HOT mean, "you know mom, like steam".. Good thing she really isn't into Justin Beiber... YET!
this is our LIFE!
2 comments:
Haha. Awesome!
Ha! Macy thinks his name is Justin Beaver and I don't correct her because I think it's so funny.
I might have to post about that. Funny.
Post a Comment