Thursday, May 5, 2011

More easter happenings...

Every year my mom and dad do an Easter Egg Hunt for the Grandkids. It is so fun to watch them run and each year we line up the cousins on the lane before they can take off for a picture. The excitement is almost too much for them.... We are missing a few cousins this year.

On your mark, get set, GO! So My sister Erica and I have a big concern. Everytime we get together, I am so serious, everytime we get together we are dressed alike or VERY similar. See what I mean??? Last year at Bear Lake, we would show up in the almost same outfit for seven nights. It was a bit embarrassing when people thought we planned it. If I had on gray so did she, when I had on blue so did she. Good thing were sisters and can get away with it. I guess!! Or we might have to start planning outfits before the fam gets together!
Rylie finding the eggs everywhere, she even got a egg with $$$.

Bode caught on very fast and didn't want any help with his basket either.




No comments: