Thursday, May 5, 2011

and now EASTER DAY!

Happy Easter! I love Easter, the reason for Easter, Spring, and for New Beginnings. Our Bunny also loves Easter! He brought new church clothes for the kids! I know Bode's shirt is not buttoned right, I was in a hurry for church and it took me part way through church before I noticed it. But isn't he handsome! and so beautiful!
Easter Dinner is delicious, thank you MOM!! Bode also loves Devils Egg!

Rylie thought she was so big to sit between her older cousins. She loves them so much and they are always so sweet to her.

A trampoline for Easter! This is much needed, if I am going to have a bed left.

The Easter bunny even hid eggs outside!

Bode finding the loot!

Rylie finding the loot.

Checking it all out.

Rylie got a new art easel, she loves to draw and practice writing all the letters she has learned.

Bode got a new fire truck to ride! Watch out


1 comment:

Jill said...

wowza your easter bunny is awesome! hook me up with him!!