Okay, so on my last post, I really thought I would have all of you guys on my side! Man was I wrong, of you that left comments only 1 out of 8 was on my side. Mike is gleaming! Well one more week to decide what we are doing, it still is being debated! Too funny, I wonder if we will ever agree on a baby name?
4 comments:
Names: another reason to find out ASAP so you have longer to figure that out, and not just the time in the hospital. That's how I ended up without a legal name for 5 years!
I don't know her, but I sure agree with Cindy! :)
Congrats!!!
Just don't name it anything crazy like gravel or banana or tree top. Wierd names are just that...Wierd.
Your father-in-law Crunch says Absolutely DO NOT find out what you are having. I think it's ridiculous to spend money on an ultrasound when I already know that you're having a boy. I like the element of surprise.
Post a Comment