Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Family is growing....

and so is my belly! Yes we are expecting a Baby in September. I am about 4 1/2 months along and very excited! We can find out in a few weeks the gender of the baby, but I don't want to and Mike does. I think it will be a fun surprise to wait until he or she is here. Mike can't wait that long, he just has to know now what we are having. I say we have all the real gear (car seat, crib, high chair, etc). I will just stock up on both boy and girl newborn clothes and then do some serious shopping. They don't need much that first little bit anyway, right? Who agrees with me, we should wait to find out??

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!!
That is so exciting.
I think you should wait to find out.
We did that with Triston and it was so fun. The anticipation when you are at the hospital makes the whole experience more exciting.
Congratulations!!!!!

Payne Family said...

Yahoo!!!! and congrats. Heck I am all about finding out, call me boring but no surprises for me.

Cindy said...

You need to find out :)

Jill said...

Congrats! That is soooo exciting. I could never wait and find out but if you can that's great. I can barely wait until I'm 19 weeks.

Mortons Love said...

Congrats! I say finding out is like having two surprises. plus it's a reward for making it halfway, right?

Hayley said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news! But seriously, I don't know how you would wait. I must have clothes, a ready nursery, and name options. Good luck!

Jeannie said...

I'm with Mike, I need to know. Good luck on that one.

Heather said...

No way! Find out Tara. Mike's right--you need to know . . . and so do the rest of us. :)

Justiel said...

Don't find out. We didn't with either and we were wrong on both but it was fun and the best surprise. Honestly, when do you get a surprise like that....Congrats!