What a fun trip to WARMER weather. I love St. George in the spring, there are flowers, green grass and trees in bloom. And there is SUNSHINE! Rylie had so much fun down there, that when she realized we were home and pulling into our drive way, she lost it. She didn't want to go to her yellow house, she wanted to go back to her St. George house. She was so upset and would not get out of the car. Talk about spoiled, I felt for her because I felt the same way.
Hiking the red rocks!

Our condo had several pools and we were all in heaven.
The end of a LONG fun filled day and left over "fun dip" all over the place! What is a vacation without tons of Treats.
And the parks. Rylie got to spend HOURS at the parks down there and was one happy girl.
Mike and his buddy got to go golf the The Ledges golf course. He was pretty excited, not sure if he was that excited about his golf game. But they had a blast. I put some time in shopping and reminiscing on my old college days at DIXIE. St. George has grown so much since I was down there, but I think I left my mark! Now can we get some green grass here instead of snow.
3 comments:
how fun. I love St. George! Love those cute lips. I can't wait until we get warm sun and flowers.
I'm so glad the trip was successful. We missed her while you were gone and were happy to have her back today. She is a real sweatheart.
Cute background. Love the St George pictures. Looks like better weather than here.
Post a Comment