Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jackson Hole...

I love Jackson Hole, Mike and I try to go there at least once a year. This year was WAY fun with Rylie. We enjoyed shopping, an arts festival, a way long Hike, more shopping, and just hanging out as a family. The weather was beautiful up there! We even enjoyed drinking hot chocolate from our cabin and watching it rain. This was the perfect way to end the SUMMMER! I am so ready for Fall after seeing a skiff of snow in Star Valley and the mountains starting to turn gold.


The Famous Antler Arch of Jackson Hole.


"the Cabin"


Rylie got a new Jackson Hole Moose,
that hasn't left her side since we purchased it.


Playing in the rain...


and in the Cabin....

On tO FALL!

4 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Looks like fun!
I love the fall too, I can't wait!

Michelle said...

I need to talk to you about this trip. I would love to take my kids, but is there things to do?

Michelle said...

I forgot. Love Love your new background!!!

Erica said...

That makes me miss Jackson so much. That is a way cute little cabin and it looks like you were having so much fun.