Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scrapbook Weekend!

Don't be jealous, but last weekend my sisters, one cousin and I went to Bear Lake and scrapbooked. We leave the little ones home with Dads and off we go. We have been doing this twice a year for EIGHT years. We bring too many snacks, tons of diet coke and stay up WAY late! We end up in tears several times during the weekend, from laughing so hard. What a fun tradition, fun time with family, fun memories and priceless time together. I can't wait until next time.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so great!! I wish we did something like that with my family.

Erica said...

Yes it definitely was fun. We need to spend more time at the lake and just say we are scrapbooking next time. I'm glad we do it, it's fun to get away. Next time you are vacuuming.

Heather said...

Scrapbook weekends are the best! Glad you could have a good time with the girls.

Jill said...

How fun! I'm jealous. I haven't scrabooked forever.

Lipscombs said...

I love our tradition, it is so much fun! It helps us get some girls only time and stay close, plus it gives me motivation to keep on scrappin'

BTW, next time I'll do the vacuuming! Note to self - heavy bag means bag is full - change bag before it explodes!