Rylie is so funny with her "animals and babies" right now. She has to have them all sleep with her, ride in the car with her, and where ever she goes, they go! Mike takes Rylie to the babysitter in the mornings, but before they go she will say, I need my green blanket, and my pink blanket, and my baby and my green care bear(for the moment). She always has list of what she wants and is into organizing them all. HMmmm wonder where she got that.
I caught Mike reading bedtime stories to Rylie on video. You can tell at the end that I got busted and Mike was not to excited about being recorded. So don't tell him I blogged about it. I just think it is so cute of him and he is always so cute with Rylie. What an awesome Dad, we love you! and hopefully he still loves me after you see these clips.
Story time with Daddy!


5 comments:
Yes you did get busted. What a fun thing to have on video. What a cute dad.
Cute cute!
Call me when you get to work.
OH my gosh...that is SO flippin cute. Of COURSE she organizes stuff...she is yours. Lincoln does it too. That movie of mike is the BEST! He was so mad when he saw you ! SO GREAT! What a great dad.
hey you,
so glad you found me. You've been added to my list. I watched for you when you lived close to my parents not long ago. Your little girl is a cutie. I'm be checking u=your blog. Stay in touch. Let me know if you are ever in Vegas.
Justiel
Post a Comment