Tuesday, December 14, 2010
my monkey...
After Rylie's dance recital (post to come), Grandma Kay helped Bode into Grandpa Smith's boots. Check out those grins. Bode is such a happy, fun loving boy. He is into EVERYTHING, but such a sweet guy. He loves to give kisses and then run. He loves breakfast and is beyond happy in morning. He can't wait to get out of the crib. He loves to do whatever Rylie is doing. You should see this guy dance! Bode loves being outside, no matter the weather.
I had to block both trees into corners to keep the little guy from tipping them over and destroying them. I replace the ornaments he can reach each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a big boy. He is so cute. I think he is starting to look more and more like Rylie, too. After the holidays, let's play!
He's cute. We should have a dance party. He and Kaylee would go crazy!
Post a Comment