Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Pj's

I usually do Christmas Eve jammies, but this year someone else beat me too it. Instead I saw these jammies and thought how fun to let Bode and Rylie match. When we came home from Thanksgiving Dinner (which by the way was fun and delicious), they had been left at our house. Rylie was freaking out that one of santa's helpers or elves had left them. Oh how fun!!! I was trying to get a picture of the two of them the next morning and this is as good as it gets trying to get Bode to pose. Did you notice that rylie's feet are showing??? the jammies were footed jammies that I thought she wouldn't mind, she wears socks to bed sometimes. Well the instant they were on and zipped up, she had a meltdown over her feet stuck. As crafty as I am, I didn't want to cut off Rudolph so I cut the bottoms off and she is much happier.
Adorable, as Rylie would say.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So much fun!!!!
Merry Christmas Tara.

Camille said...

Those are adorable! I love the feet especially. :)

Erica Roper said...

I can't believe you didn't buy the matching ones for You and Mike that I found at Target.