Here is the latest funny remarks from Rylie...
I pulled the "mom's have eyes in the back of their head" card on Rylie the other day. I could hear what she was doing and called her on it. She was like how did you know what I was doing mom and I said that mom's have eyes in the back of their heads so they can watch their kids all time. Later that week she said to me when I was doing her hair. Mom are my eyes growing in the back of my head yet? not quite, but when you are mom you too will have eyes in the back of your head.
this was a few weeks ago when there was snow in the mountains. Rylie said that was the north pole (the snow in the mountains) and that is where Santa lives. I was trying to get her to eat her breakfast so I said what do you think Santa is eating for Breakfast? She replies "cottage cheese".... What???
2 comments:
you know, cottage cheese looks...snowy?
Funny... I just had pears and cottage cheese for breakfast yesterday morning! I love you posts. It makes me think that I need to start writing more of our daily comical happenings on our blog!
Post a Comment