Wednesday, November 17, 2010
leaves, leaves and leaves...
We are lucky enough to have a ton of full grown trees in our yard. I love the shade they provide, but most of all I love playing in them. I reminds me of helping this elderly lady that lived by us growing up, she had huge trees and we got to rake them up for her ever year. I loved making great big piles and jumping in them. Nothing better!! I won't let Mike haul any off until after our preschool. We are doing the letter L and leaves will be a big hit. We have such a huge pile in the backyard and have turned it out into a leaf house. Bode just falls into them and can't get out. Well enjoy the next few days before it SNOWS. And Mike would love some help raking and hauling off leaves if anyone is interested?? 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Leaves are so fun! We were able to get a small pile to play in - mostly from neighbors leaves getting blown into our yard. So fun!
Oh MAN LOVE The leaves! SO fun! Your kids are gorgeous. Just so you know.
Post a Comment