Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday...

Happy 1st Birthday Bode. I can't believe he is ONE, where did the last year go? You have to love the curls. Mike doesn't want me to cut his baby curls off, so he will have a shag for awhile.

The way cute and fun MONKEY cupcakes.




The after a WHOLE cupcake and loving it picture.

Happy 33rd Birthday Mike, I won't list the 33 reasons I love this guy, but I do!! He got a German Chocolate Cake instead of cute cupcakes.
Rylie first day of pre pre-school. She is so excited and looks forward to learning. It is fun to see her so excited to go and getting so big!!

3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YEAH for Bode! what a cute little squirt! ANd I can't believe Rylie is going to preschool! SO BIG!! Wish we could be there!

Heather said...

Such fun pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with the cupcakes!! I'm going to start calling you "Martha" :>. I can't believe he is 1. I feel like a huge jerk that we didn't remember the date and bring him a little something. Let's play this Friday!!