I agree with my friend Jill, the best time to go to the pool, is when everyone goes back to school. So for Mom and my sister that teach school, these picts are to rub it in that you are back in school and we are still playing! Here are some random pics from the last few days....
Rylie loves to play in my shoes, here she is showing off the shoes.

Another pool picture.

This is usually how I find BODE asleep, cuddling up with a blanket or laying on top of them, feet crossed and bum in the air. Adorable and he is finally resting at night.... I won't say sleeping all night.
Another pool picture.
This is usually how I find BODE asleep, cuddling up with a blanket or laying on top of them, feet crossed and bum in the air. Adorable and he is finally resting at night.... I won't say sleeping all night.
1 comment:
Jealous!
I would much rather be at the pool then here at work.
Thanks for rubbing it in.
Post a Comment