This is the great big floatie that Mike brought to the beach. It was a huge hit to hang out on for everyone. I was a big nervous about it considering we have two little kids to take care of, but it turned out way fun and a great place to relax and hang out on. It did hold 15 smith grandkids!! Everyone in my family made to the lake, it was great!!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
OH the funniest week in the world!!! My mom's side of the family gets together everyyear at Bear Lake for a whole week. This is my mom and her four sisters and all their families. It is such a fun week and one that I look forward to everyyear. My mom remembers going over as a little girl, so for sure we have been doing this week at the lake for over 50 years. That is pretty impressive. Here is an overview of the week..... We spend as much time as we can at the lake and on the beach, you would not believe how fast a week go by when you are relaxing on the beach. We are lucky to have boats that take us on crazy tube ride which was first for Rylie and Bode's first boat ride. After spending the day at the lake and playing hard, we clean up and enjoy some serious yummy food. We each take a night and make dinner, we eat very well. We stay up late at night playing apples to apples and enjoying each other company. I love this week!! I am so sad that 9 days are over and look forward to it next year. I hope we can continue to keep this tradition alive and that my kids will have as much fun at Bear lake like as we do. Just some random pictures of the week... We did bike around the lake, well almost for me, but that is another blog post.
This is the great big floatie that Mike brought to the beach. It was a huge hit to hang out on for everyone. I was a big nervous about it considering we have two little kids to take care of, but it turned out way fun and a great place to relax and hang out on. It did hold 15 smith grandkids!! Everyone in my family made to the lake, it was great!!

This is the great big floatie that Mike brought to the beach. It was a huge hit to hang out on for everyone. I was a big nervous about it considering we have two little kids to take care of, but it turned out way fun and a great place to relax and hang out on. It did hold 15 smith grandkids!! Everyone in my family made to the lake, it was great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so great to see you guys. They are some pics. Maybe I will update my blog sometime and add to the fun.
Looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment