BODE has learned to climb in just a few days. He loves to stand up to everything, crawl into everything and get into everything. He stood up to the stairs a few days ago and then today he crawled up the whole way, one stair at a time.
My camera has died on me! Does anyone have a brand or style or opinion on what to get or not to get. I would love to get a really nice one and take pictures, but I think it is out of the question.
Rylie was a little jealous of Bode one night, so I picked her up and treated her like a baby. I ended up putting her in Bode's crib. She thought it was hilarious! so glad that she does have a little brother to be jealous of, to tease and to bug! She is a great sister (most of the time).
1 comment:
Hey, Rylie is right on! And she has figured out to use it to her advantage. Such a cutie!
Glad to know Bode is turning into Mr. Explorer. He has a beautiful smile.
Post a Comment