Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Good thing we get ONE day a year to celebrate these wonderful men in our lives we call Dad. I am blessed with a fun, wonderful, hardworking, honest, and generous dad. I have a fun, teasing, generous, wonderful father in law too. And my kids have been blessed with an AWESOME dad, he really is the best. After church Rylie and Mike went on a treasure hunt around the house and yard to find his presents. I think I had more fun watching the two of them. Hope you had a great day Daddy, we love you.
The treasure was hidden in the grill....



Lucky Rylie - I was explaining on Father's Day that we were going to go to Grandma Kaye's (mike's grandma) and that Grandma Beak (mike's mom) would be there and then we were going to go later that night to Grandma Smith's (my mom). She puts one hand on her hip, the other hand pointing a finger at my and says "One GRANDMA at a time, mom!" She has no idea how lucky she is.

No comments: