I didn't want her to ever out grow her crib. She never did try to climb out and slept really well in it. In fact, one day she told me she wanted a new bed and I was like, oh why? Because I can't get out of my crib. Oh!! But, I finally gave in and now she is sleeping like a champ in her big girl bed. She is pretty proud of it.
what a cheese!
*When I a Dad, I am going to drink Mountain Dew!
*When I am a mom, then you (Mike) will be Grandma!
I sure hope she loves this new baby as much as her babies, they are pretty spoiled.
She is even wearing earrings (hair bows) and so is her dad. Good thing he is always willing to play dress up with her.





4 comments:
Looking good, Tara!
WHAT!!! you look SO cute! i am as big as you and you are having a baby in like 2 weeks! How cute is Rooster. I love her! i can't believe that she is all potty trained! way to go big girl!
that's one good lookin belly! Isn't it so sad when your baby girl grows up, wait until she goes to kindergarten-it's killer!!!
You look awesome! I can't believe you got Mike to pose for the dress up picture. He had to know it was going straight to the blog. Pics like that are too good to resist.
Post a Comment