Usually we camp several times a year, but not this year. We have not been once, so we decided to head up to my parents for a hot dog roast instead. It was a perfect night of dogs and smores! Mom, Dad, Erica, Jaiden, Camry, Kade joined in the fun.
Mom and Dad at the fire!
I know a flattering picture of me, but I am 8.5 months pregnant and don't really have a lap for Rylie anymore.
I think losing your lap is the worst thing! It feels like there is no place for your little one to go and you know you've only got a short time before they are ignored a bit. This looks like fun, though! And you got to sleep in your bed that night instead of a tent: best of both worlds. :)
1 comment:
I think losing your lap is the worst thing! It feels like there is no place for your little one to go and you know you've only got a short time before they are ignored a bit. This looks like fun, though! And you got to sleep in your bed that night instead of a tent: best of both worlds. :)
Post a Comment