Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introducing....

Bode Michael Beckstead
9-17-09
8 lb 12 oz - 21 inches long
Rylie is a pretty proud sister and getting used to having Bode around.
Proud Parents!

9 comments:

Jill said...

I knew you were getting close and couldn't wait for this post. He is a big baby. Hope everything went well. He's so cute.
I ran into Alison the other day and she wants to get together for dinner.

Mortons Love said...

Congrats! He looks perfect!

Lipscombs said...

He looks darling! I am glad both of you are doing well!

Michelle said...

yEA!!! A little boy.
He is so cute. I just want to see those cute cheeks.

Mindy said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable.

Justiel said...

CONGRATS. I love big babies. He is so cute. ENJOY.

Hayley said...

Tara,
I somehow missed this post! Congrats to another perfect addition!

Erica said...

So Cute! We are so glad he is here and you both are doing well. We loved having Rylie over for a sleep over. Let me know when you need someone to tend them both. Enjoy you time off. Congratulations!!!

Payne Family said...

Congrats!!! A little Boy!! I love it. He is so cute. I will need to come check him out.