Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is here!

Going for tons of walks...

Finally, Rylie can RUN outside and check out that smile!




We got her Christmas Jeep out of the basement. Watch out neighbors! She is a little crazy behind the wheel, wonder where she gets that from.




And I had to share this photo of Mike. We were all getting ready for church and this is what he decided he was going to wear that day. Notice how small the suit coat is? Ha ha what a guy. No worries, he really didn't wear this faboulous attire. And he wonders where Rylie gets her dress up from.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Umm, I think you need to teach Rylie how to at least put her hands on the wheel! Cute pictures!

Jill said...

ya spring was here. It was such nice weather and now we have snow again. boo. I love her jeep, so fun!

Hayley said...

She is so cute! It took my kids a while to not look drunk while driving!

Michelle said...

Freedom!!!
I love when the kids can go outside and run run run.

Jeannie said...

Now all you need to do is get Rylie and cell phone, and she will be just like you when driving:)

Heather said...

She looks like a pretty confident driver. . . even if she is going to run into anything in her path of destruction. I love that sincere wide smile! What an outside girl.

Krista said...

She is too cute! and just like her momma when it comes to driving! hahaha

Erica said...

What do you mean its spring? There is a foot of snow on my driveway right now you wouldn't know that because you are in St. George. Thanks for watching the girls the other night.

Clayton and Heidi said...

I'm jealous! I always wanted a jeep like that.

How come I didn't know you had a blog!?! I'm adding you to my list. Hope that is ok.

ps Rylie...freaking adorable!