Mike Tara Rylie Bode
More video, I am trying to figure out how to turn the video. Any Suggestions?
Tara, She sure is a cutie! About turning the video, I have never been able to figure it out, so good luck!our blog is www.haykid.blogspot.com
Hi Tara,I found your blog on Cole's, and thought I'd take a look, WOW, your daughter is amazingly adorable! Hope you are doing well!love, Shelli (webb) Chambers
So much fun. She is getting so big. Look out running is next and you will be in big trouble.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tara,
She sure is a cutie! About turning the video, I have never been able to figure it out, so good luck!
our blog is www.haykid.blogspot.com
Hi Tara,
I found your blog on Cole's, and thought I'd take a look, WOW, your daughter is amazingly adorable! Hope you are doing well!
love, Shelli (webb) Chambers
So much fun. She is getting so big. Look out running is next and you will be in big trouble.
Post a Comment