Okay, so she started walking right after she turned ONE! But it has taken me quite awhile to figure out how to download video's. I think it is turned on its side, but this is what you get right now. I will try harder next time. She is going all over the place and loving it, she thinks she is pretty big.
Yes those are EASTER EGGS, we are getting ready for the big hunt!
1 comment:
Oh my WORD! Not only is she walking, but she can bend over and pick stuff up! What a big girl! Way to go Rylie! She is SO freakin cute. I miss her so bad, all I want to do is squeeze her cheeks! You can't really turn the video, you just have to take the video normally. Sorry buddy! I have tried everything...but there is no go! I can't wait for Easter Either! YEAH for Easter Egg Hunts! ia m getting one all set up here too!
Post a Comment