Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!


I love finding EASTER eggs! Too bad it is so cold outside that we have to wear a beannie with our new Easter Dress!

Wow, these eggs are filled with Little People, my favorite.




Happy Easter! What a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

How cute is that. You are such a good mom. We kind of forgot about Easter this year.
I told Chayden that the Easter bunny was not coming to our house this year. (he was at his Dad's) W Alex didn't know one way or the other. We had a Easter egg hunt at James mom house, so Alex wasn't' totally deprived.

Michelle said...

Tara these picutures are so cute. The beanie is wonderful. It didnt take very long for you to post. Im impressed.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh- those pics are SO flippin cute! She is SO adorable! i want to squeeze her! MAN! I can't wait to see her in MAY! Yeah for visits to utah!