Tuesday, May 21, 2013

lately!

So much going on lately.  Seriously, I wonder all the time where time goes.  I try to enjoy Each day and the small moments with my kids.  Time just flies right on by...
 
Rylie and Bode at the annual Heath Day Parade.  Love it!  We carried on the tradition of going to the parade, BBQ lunch after wards with family, blue sox game and Fireworks.

 Bode was too busy to have a picture with me at Health Days and poor Mike had to work.  but Rylie was nice enough to take one with me! 
 And my cute parents at Health Days.
 
Rylie has grown a ton this past year. She got to go to mutual with me the other night for a little sister party and she was my partner.  I love her so much and enjoyed spending the evening with just her.

 
 

No comments: