I ALWAYS have big plans for the 4th, but this year was abit different. We all caught a virus and weren't up for much festivies. I was deteremined to still celebrate my favorite holiday just in a lower scale than normal. We spent the 3rd of July home, cooked hotdogs, cheetos, and star shaped watermelon. It was big hit! and topped off the night with Logan Fireworks and rootbeer floats.
On the 4th, we went to the parade in Lewiston and celebrated the day. Mom made an awesome 4th of July BBQ and I was so grateful she did, my family had not had a real meal in at least a week. That night we enjoyed the Lewiston Fireworks. I LOVE the fireworks, i always get all emotional, patriotic and grateful. It reminds me how BLESSED me and my family are.
HAPPY 4th of JULY!
I love this picture of my parents with my kids.
1 comment:
Oh MAN I love those cutest ever kids! Miss them- and you!
Post a Comment