Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday to my girl!

Happy Happy Birthday Rylie!!! Our little girl is not so little anymore, she turned 5 today! On Saturday was had a great big party with friends and it was a blast! Rylie had the best day!!! We played Don't Eat Barbie, Valentine Bingo and Musical cards, ate Pizza, Cupcakes(turquoise frosting with pink sprinkles) and Ice Cream. We had 9 little girls at the party and it was CRAZY, but made one little GIRL and very HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Happy Happy Birthday RYLIE!!! blowing out the candles!
Check out the grin, she couldn't be any happier!


The party girls - Holly, Josie, Rylie, Jessie, Maysie, Marcie, Emily, Maggie and Hallie!!

This was more like it, CRAZY!

Thank you Grandma for taking Bode, I don't think I could handle him and all the girls!

Happy Birthday Rylie!



2 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Rylie!!!

Camille said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's already 5!!! Happy birthday Rylie!