Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The big hair cut

My baby got a real hair cut. I absolutely loved the curls. I still do! I didn't want to cut it cuz I want him to be my baby not such a big boy. But it was getting so long and out of control. With all the playing, camping and swimming we have been doing, it was a mess. It was SUCH a mess, I spent more time on his hair then Rylie's. I would have to wash, condition and pick it out..... Before and After.... Getting this kid to pose is so hard.

Showing off his kissable lips for me.

And this is too show that sometimes they LOVE each other.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun!!!
How are you doing???

Heather said...

I love the curls, too. But the cut looks terrific! Your kids are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love his face in the 2nd to the bottom picture. I love his new cut! We miss you guys this week. We're having Beckstead withdrawls!! :>