Wednesday, March 23, 2011
its all about the hat...
Rylie has a very talented Grandma and Great Grandma, they have crochet or knitted a ton of cute headbands and hats for Rylie. She has to have one on everyday! One Sunday Mike and Rylie went to visit and I stayed home with Bode who wasn't feeling a 100%. When they got home Rylie has FIVE new hats. She loves them and I am so glad she has Grandma's to make them for her. I have also got in on the headbands, they are nice and warm. Thanks Grandma Beak and Grandma Kay, we love you guys! Rylie and her hats...
I just wanted to point out all the little pet shop and little people having a parade in the window.
Everything needs to be "cute" or "adorable " right now. We are wearing a lot of dresses and doing a lot of twirls.
St. Pattys day, not sure what they were watching out the window, I think the garbage truck. Its a fun thing to watch, you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment