Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Who needs a good laugh...
Well this is a very embarrassing story, but it must be told. I am still giggling about it and you probably wont find it as funny as I do.... So the other day I got dressed to take Rylie to story time at the local library, she loves it. I have been a bit under the weather with a nasty cold so I thought to myself if I dress nice, it may make me feel better. So I put on a sweater and jeans.(yeah thats dressing nice) The sweater was black and one of those tighter fitting ones with the big neck on it. We made it to story time, wrestled Bode for an hour was up/ down, ALL over the library, visiting with friends, etc. Rylie left the library with her little buddy so it was just me and Bode. He fell asleep in the car and I carried him in and then went and got the mail and thought man its a little cold today..., then I went running down the stairs to enjoy my no-kid time and realized....I totally forgot to put a BRA on today. Well some of you can get away with that, but I cannot. I was dying! I am still laughing and quite embarassed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Okay...that is funny! Ellie has been so sad about not going to story time this go around. Hopefully we will be able to get signed up before it fills up for the next session. I've missed seeing you and your cute kids. And I have a feeling Brock and Bode would make the perfect pair cruising around seeing what mischief they can make.
Oops!!!
hahaha that is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!
That is just as funny as when you went to work with your undies on your jacket. Ha Ha Ha
that's great. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that.
That seriously ROCKS! I remember having done that a few times in my day too! It's just TOO many things to remember right?!!
Wait I want to hear the undies on your jacket...next blog.
Post a Comment