Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Fun...

This is how it started out with Santa for Rylie, but as you can tell in the next picture she was okay and told him she had been good and wanted a Barbie!
Bode was like now what are we doing mom!

One of my favorite traditions is making and decorating sugar cookies, here we are in action!






Chowing on a peanut butter kiss cookie...
Grandpa Beak provided us with the Gingerbread house and we had a good time putting it all together. I let Rylie get into the Candy the last few days, instead of breaking it off the house. She picks up the whole house and bites off one of those stale gum drops!
I love Christmas traditions, love this time of year.

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

How fun! Merry Christmas!!

Heather said...

I wish you could have gotten a picture of her gnawing on the entire house. That would be so funny to watch!!