Who knew that playing in leaves can be so fun, Rylie quickly found out this year how fun they are to jump in. We have a ton of leaves if anyone needs to spend some time raking!
This is the life!
There was just enough snow to play in, in didn't matter to Rylie that is was cold, she loved it.
I am so glad she enjoys the cold winters like me.
This is the life!
There was just enough snow to play in, in didn't matter to Rylie that is was cold, she loved it.I am so glad she enjoys the cold winters like me.



5 comments:
I love love love her hat! Bode looks a ton like your husband in the picture with his cousins.
Oh man she is SO cute...and I can't even STAND that I haven't even met Bode in real life! I can't wait! I LOVE Rylies hat! What a babe.
Fun!
We sure miss that little girl! Looks like she is living it up being home with Mom, though. Bode does look a lot like Mike. He's a cutie!!
If you still want one. . .
www.beanietown.blogspot.com
Post a Comment