Wednesday, October 14, 2009

more pictures...

Can I tell you how fast time is flying by. Bode is almost a month old and we are all adjusting really well. He is a pretty happy baby that likes to cuddle. He goes from zero to eat in an instant, nothing in between. Rylie is a big help (most of the time)... she thinks he needs a binki all the time, crying or not. Here are a few photos of the kiddos! Bode and Taylor, his cousin that is about 2 1/2 weeks older. There is another cousin 2 1/2 weeks younger too! Watch out world, there is going to be three Beckstead boy cousins!



6 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh my GOODNESS Tara! He is SO gorgeous! What a cute little dude. I can't tell you how badly I want to just snuggle and hold him and kiss him! Thanksgiving time can't come soon enough!

Jill said...

wow he's so big. How funny that he is holding his binki in one picture. Rylie is so cute!

Lipscombs said...

He is so cute, and what a good baby! Thanks for letting come and see you guys. Your whole family seems to be doing great!

Cindy said...

CUTE! I need to come see you sometime!

kellibelli said...

So cute! I bet big sister is having a blast. I hope you guys are doing well.

Jill said...

I haven't heard if we are doing a lunch yet or not. I think maybe I'll talk to mindy and see if we can get on going.
I'll ask my friend if she still does them but if not my SIL does and I know she would be happy to.