Friday, August 21, 2009

way to go Mike!

Mike decided to participate in the Cache Valley Biathlon and did pretty darn good considering his training. The run was 5 miles and it the rain. It looked pretty awful to be honest. Running is bad enough, but running in a downpour is worse. The off to his favorite, the 16.5 mile bike ride. This he has trained for and did really good!

He finished the course in 1 hour, 45 minutes! I couldn't help but take this picture of them. Mike should have been pretty tired, but never too tired for Rylie! Rylie and I were the support! But because it was raining so hard, we played in the car until he would run/bike past us and then we would cheer him on and move to a different spot! Rylie showing off her treats while dad runs!

I hope this video works, this is for MIKE! Since we were hanging out all along the course this Cache County Sheriff stopped and talked to us and gave Rylie a Sheriff's badge, she thought it was pretty cool to be the "copper". And then came the singing of "bad boys" from the show cops. Yes Mike and Rylie enjoy their cops most Saturday nights. Pretty sad huh! Anyway, here is a video of her singing it.


6 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

Nice! Maybe next year I will do that. Maybe...

Jill said...

she is so cute. I love her little song. She sounds like my kids all they want to do is see the camera. It was nice to see you on sunday sorry I didn't chat longer I felt like my kids were dragging me along. Do you scrapbook or make cards anymore? You look really good I can't believe you only have a few weeks left. I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl!

Jeannie said...

Good job for Mike, maybe next year you can join him.:) Love Love Love the song.

Michelle said...

That is so great!!! I love the support.

Erica Roper said...

OK! you and me ...around the lake next year. He did awesome. Rylie did great too. Thant's fun to have on video.

Payne Family said...

good job Mike. umm... how cute is that video, i love it. Good luck on the new arrival. I will be waiting for pic, or maybe better I will come see you. :)