Boy! Well we will just say its a Baby! No, we didn't find out last week the sex of the baby. The ultrasound all looked good! We had the technician, write it down for us and then she sealed it in an envelope. She was a 100% sure of the gender. Mike was okay with this because he doesn't think I can wait until September to find out.
BUT as surprised as everyone is, I really want to wait until the baby is here. So sorry, you all get to wait too.

Baby Beckstead!

The sealed envelope and yes (to crunch) it's still sealed and hidden, have a little faith!
6 comments:
oh wow good for you. It's good to have the envelope just in case.
We are so excited to a picture of RRRRRRRoberto! I'm glad everthing looks good and can't wait thil he/ she is here.
Excellent!!!! You can do it.
Im so excited and cant wait until the big day.
I bet that envelope comes out in oh lets say... one month!!! :) The suspense would stress me out, so good for you. I glad the baby is healthy and good luck holding out:)
CONGRATS on the new little one to be! that's exciting! And good luck not looking...i dont think i could do that!!!
Open it... open it!!!! You have a lot more discipline than I ever would. Riley is going to make such a great big sissy!
Post a Comment