I guess the best part about being inside all winter... is
DRESSING UP!
Boots and TU TU !
Who Know's whats wrong?? Trying on all of her swimsuits from last year, all at the same time. And mom's fuzzy socks! And we get the Babies dressed up too!
Hey... I got a flyer emailed to me for the 2 year old storytime registration coming up on March 2nd. If you want to email me, I'll forward it to you. tacobelnap@msn.com Or I can print you out a copy and give it to you Thursday. She would love it if you have the time. Jayce gets on the bus at the wrong time (11:25) for me to take her to the 11:30 one. That would be fun for her, Hannah & Simon to go together. :>
Hi Tara! Long time no see, I am so glad you found me via my blog. Your little girl, Rylie is so adorable. She has got to be close to the same age as my little girl. Such a fun age, we are all having so much fun with her. She keeps us all on our toes. It looks like you are doing well. So much family close by must be nice :) Great to hear from you--keep in touch! Janie
4 comments:
I love the tu tu and boots. That is my favorite.
Hey... I got a flyer emailed to me for the 2 year old storytime registration coming up on March 2nd. If you want to email me, I'll forward it to you. tacobelnap@msn.com
Or I can print you out a copy and give it to you Thursday. She would love it if you have the time. Jayce gets on the bus at the wrong time (11:25) for me to take her to the 11:30 one. That would be fun for her, Hannah & Simon to go together. :>
Hi Tara!
Long time no see, I am so glad you found me via my blog.
Your little girl, Rylie is so adorable. She has got to be close to the same age as my little girl. Such a fun age, we are all having so much fun with her. She keeps us all on our toes. It looks like you are doing well. So much family close by must be nice :)
Great to hear from you--keep in touch!
Janie
Those outfits are the best. I guess she has watched you a few too many times. :)
Post a Comment