
Mike in action.


I love this stuff!
Like Mike says a "photo op"
One of the finished trees. I have been collecting Moose ornaments for quite awhile okay, years. Most of them are moose on ski's, snowshoes or sleds. I have picked them up all over the place and I love unwrapping each ornament and placing it on the tree. I reminisce about all the places I have been and where each Moose came from or the reason I picked that Moose. (If I get the basement tree done, I may post pictures).
Tis the Season, an absolute favorite!



4 comments:
Merry Christmas Tara..
Your Tree looks wonderful.
What a fun tradition.
I love your stockings. Did you make 'em?
The stockings look great. Getting the tree looks fun, too. We have yet to experience that. But it looks fun.
I love your moose tree. I was thinking about your stockings, cause I know that you made them. I might have to get some ideas from you, but not this year. We will still use our ugly ones.
Post a Comment