Monday, December 15, 2008

Sugar Cookies

We got a wild hair yesterday to make SUGAR COOKIES. It was so much FUN and such a MESS. Thanks for Rylie's cute APRON, MOM! She loves it and it kept her kinda clean.











The FROSTING is even better than the cookie!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

CUTE!!!

Erica said...

Hey that is a darling apron. I didn't even help make them. Your snowman cookies with the ear muffs are cute too. Looks like a fun day.

Hayley said...

Goodness she is getting big! My girls love it when we get out the baking stuff!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh MAN she is cute, and I love the cookies! I wish that I was there to eat one, because I don't know if I will be making those! NO TIME BEFORE I GET TO SEE YOU! Yeah!

Heather said...

Those cookies are decorated so fun! Your little Rylie is such a cute girl!

Katrina said...

So cute! It looks like she had so much fun!