We were lucky enough to go with Rylie's cousins and Grandma Smith. Her cousins were posing and it took Rylie a moment to figure out the right way to face. Of course if they did, she had to do it too.



Cinderella

Grandma Smith helping Rylie pose!
The next drama... I have to admit that Halloween is not my favorite Holiday. I love decorating for Fall, but not Halloween. We borrowed this Darling Pig outfit from my sister. The night before Halloween, I put her in it to get some pictures for Grandma's.
Rylie was fighting the outfit, she didn't want the hat on and she couldn't wear shoes with it.

TINKERBELL...

and was so much happier! (Thank you Erica).







5 comments:
That's so cute! She was a cute pig, but Tinkerbell was super cute too!
I'm glad she was a happy little tinker bell. I love the green tights. We have never been to the mall. Do you get a ton of candy?
So cute! It sounds like our Halloweens were similar. Maybe it is the age, lol!
Those are funny pictures, especially the pig of the stairs. that made me laugh. It was a busy day, but that was fun at the mall to get together.
How cute is she. I love the pig Drama!!!
Post a Comment