
The 24th of July is a Family Favorite. We spend one FULL week at Bear Lake with my Mom's side of the family. We have so much fun playing in the lake, in the sand, and hanging with family. Spending the 24th of July at Bear Lake became a tradition when my Grandma would take my mom and her sisters (5 girls) to the lake every summer. I looked forward to this vacation every year and I hope Rylie does too.


Rylie loved the beach, jumping in the lake, digging in the sand, and playing with cousins.
This is all of Rylie's cousins (or my cute nieces and nephews). Every time we try to do a cousin picture Rylie is crying. Oh well, we got them all in the picture. The swing will make her feel better!
Grandma and Grandpa Smith with Rylie.
Chillin in the SUNSHINE!
Happy 24th of July!








7 comments:
Fun.
I love how you have your pictures layed out.
What a fun tradition.
It looks like you had a really fun time.
I love your back ground.
I need to get your stamps back to you. It probably will not be this week. Maybe next week. I'll call you.
Love the new blog design. Bear Lake was fun. I have a few cute pics of Rylie for you. She was so fun at Bear Lake.
Fun pictures. I'm jealous you got to go!
She is the cutest girl. I just love her smile!
I love the corn on the cob pic! What a beauty!
Yeah for Bear Lake! I am SO glad that we were able to make it up...even for just a few days! I too love the new Blog design!
Post a Comment