Mike Tara Rylie Bode
She is so cute. She has changed a lot since the last time I saw her.
How fun! Thanks for sending the link, it will be great to keep up on what is going on!
Oh my WORD I want to squeeze her! That is all there is to it! I can't believe how RED her hair is getting! She looks more and more like Mike all the time! But I have to say, she does have your smile!
Could she be any cuter? How fun for you, although I bet she keeps you busy.Mindy B
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute. She has changed a lot since the last time I saw her.
How fun! Thanks for sending the link, it will be great to keep up on what is going on!
Oh my WORD I want to squeeze her! That is all there is to it! I can't believe how RED her hair is getting! She looks more and more like Mike all the time! But I have to say, she does have your smile!
Could she be any cuter? How fun for you, although I bet she keeps you busy.
Mindy B
Post a Comment